LEGO 21032 ARCHITECTURE Sydney
Capture the architectural essence and splendour of Sydney with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Sydney Opera House™, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower and Deutsche Bank Place, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO® structure provides a unique and rewarding building experience with true-to-life colour and relative scale depiction. Sydney's sparkling harbour is represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this detailed recreation of one of the world's most glamorous cities.
- Features the Sydney Opera House™, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower and Deutsche Bank Place.
- Sydney's sparkling harbour is represented by transparent-blue baseplate tiles.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Sydney and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “Sydney” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 360 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
We Also Recommend